Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Voice

Through my lens, I am able to see the world around me in a completely different perspective. I put my soul into every shot I take. There is no use in putting out a product if one does not put their whole selves into it.
My dream is to help those in need of healing by establishing an art/photography therapy practice. If that doesn't work out, I would love to travel all over the world and photograph exotic animals and destinations. The photographers who contribute to National Geographic Magazine inspire me because they capture not just a picture, but a story and a life. That is the true duty of a photographer: to instill within something which could be construed as relatively boring something wonderful and lively.
I was always taught that it is our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. If I can make any difference in the world, it would be to, through my photographs, inspire others to be kind toward our earth and all those who inhabit it. I care so deeply about our planet; my hope is that I can successfully convey that through my photographs and affect people in such a way that they learn to appreciate every beautiful thing that surrounds them.

No comments:

Post a Comment